Here's how we'll get there...
I'm going to meet you where you are.
What does that mean?
It means it doesn't matter what clothes you're wearing, what brand of shoes you have, if you're hair is fixed, or if you look like you fit in at the most popular gym in town.
We're not here for them... we're here for YOU.
It's hard to fit in to a predisposed package that's one size fits all or step into a turnkey solution that's got all the right answers already figured out for you... that's not how this works.
With the app, you become the expert through a customized plan that you and I create together as our very first step.
YOU are the secret to making this work.
We're not going to be doing any body style tests, I'm not going to tell you what you can and can't eat, and call me crazy but I'm going to tell you to ditch your scale.
I want to invest my time in you to find out what matters most, what your goals are, and what we can make happen together.
You're not in this alone. Becoming an expert in the app is accomplished with not just me by your side but the You First community.
Welcome, we've been waiting to meet you.
You First Membership
- Customized workouts that meet you where you are, in time, place, and ability.
- Timed circuits, workout more efficiently.
- Delivered straight to your app
- Plateau proof
- Never repeat the same workout
- Workouts also available from the website and to print.
- You First's Recipe Library
- Learn how to eat (instead of telling you what to eat) so that you can choose food that is both pleasing to you and nourishing to your body
- Learn how to make health & fitness fit into your life
- Daily access to Melissa
- Activities that will help you become your best self: physically, emotionally, and mentally.
- BONUSES: Monthly live classes, lessons delivered straight to your mailbox, and keeping you up to date on what's happening in the health world!
Just For You, Mama
Whether you just had your first miracle, you're three years postpartum, or just had your fourth - this is the right plan for you! Pregnancy takes a toll on our core, which includes - but is not limited to- the pelvic floor muscles, transversus abdominis, multifidus, internal and external obliques, rectus abdominis, erector spinae - I'll spare you the whole list but the gist is this it's your whole damn back, butt and abs. That's a lot more than some situps and crunches will conquer (and also situps and crunches will make diastasis recti worse).
Whether you've got diastasis recti or are looking for a gentle way to get back to working out and rebuild your core strength and stability, this 12 week plan is designed to do just that. Your workouts will always be time effective because let's face it, time is of the essence, mama! We'll retrain your core through abdominal strength, low back support and bodyweight exercises. Slowly we'll build strength adding in some dumbbell exercises and get your heartrate going!
- 12 weeks of core building workouts
- Helpful tips for breastfeeding moms
- Support and encouragement from one mom to another (because this shit is hard)
- You'll have access to your plan for six months... I get it, I really do!